Friday, February 6, 2009

A new purse!




Just wanted to show everyone a new purse I've been working on the last couple of days. It's made from a recycled coffee bean bag. I found a coffee house in Vermont that is selling me their coffee bags that come from all over the world and they have beautiful pictures and numbers written on them that have something to do with the weight and maybe the date the beans were picked? The bags are a heavy burlap and they're large. That's what allowed me to make the large beach bag featured in an earlier blog. I love this purse; it's so fun for summer. It measures 16 x 7 x 3. it is lined and has a side pocket for a cell phone. I hate when I have to dig for my cell phone at the bottom of my purse. It closes with a magnetic snap. This is the first purse and there are some bugs that needed worked out, so this one is not for sale, but there will be more to follow and should show up on my etsy sight soon or you can call/email me. The cost is $45.

1 comment: