Monday, June 1, 2009

Aghhhh!

I know it's been a long time since my last post... sorry! So much is going on. We're moving to the Indianapolis area, I'm still going to Malawi, we just got back from Destin, Florida. We're in the place right now where nothing can go wrong or our schedule will totally be messed up. I don't really like being in this tight schedule. We're constantly working off of lists for each day of things we have to get done. This week we're buying a house; it makes me laugh to think of it! I'm pretty sure my grandparents would have spent months buying a house and try to decide if it was a good decision. My dad is the most layed back person you'll meet and hates a schedule. So, how did I become this hectic list making person? I think it's part of our generation and partly because I like being busy. And, maybe because where there's stress there's faith. Faith is the only thing that can get you thru the stressful times. Really, in all seriousness, I feel at peace with what's going on. I'm so excited to be a part of this mission trip and especially how things were orchestrated so that I could still go. I feel God's hand in it. And, our move, well, it's a little crazy, but I can still see God's work in it. I feel good and my hope is that when we're actually moved and our kids are beginning school and a little anxious about it that I will still have this peace that passes all understanding. I'm sure the bad days will come and I'll be in a pit, but that's when I'll have to call my Friday prayer girls and get me out of it!

1 comment:

  1. moving away?! oh my! We are moving across town, but relocating is a whole other story...I'll be sure and keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete