Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coffee Bag purses, oh my!!!

Well, I'm just so excited with how things work out. Moving to Zionsville has been difficult. I miss my friends/family and I also miss my contacts for the boutique items I sew & sell. I've had my account set up on Etsy (www.solstudios.etsy.com) and it's been ok, but I haven't sold a ton of things and partly it's because I haven't taken the time to take pictures of all the things I have. I know-it's hard to buy something if you don't know I have it! Long story short, John Frechette, from MADE in Jackson Hole, Wyoming contacted me after finding me on ETSY and wanted to consign my purses! It was so uplifting and exactly what I needed. Consigning is not my favorite way of doing business, I much prefer a store buy them wholesale, but this is such a great opportunity. This store is much like I would like to open some day. So, I've posted a few pictures of the purses that I sent MADE. I love the look against the fence in our backyard.



Check out MADE. www.MADEjacksonhole.com

No comments:

Post a Comment