Friday, November 20, 2009

Bazaar and boots

That's right, I have my super duper insulated waterproof boots. It has been raining all week and is cold! I may have been born in the north, but I'm a southern girl at heart! It's cold!!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do this winter. We've been told by several people that we need to invest in a snow blower!! What?!







This past weekend was a great weekend for me. I love to sell my things at bazaars and for some reason, Indiana has bazaars almost every weekend from now until Christmas. Not knowing what to expect and realizing that I want to enjoy the holidays with my family in our new surrounds; I registerd for one bazaar at Sophie's school. I had a great time, sold some of my things, met some great people and made some contacts for future opportunities -- it was a good day. I was selling repurposed coffee bag purses and peace tshirts which I was able to sell to a lot of teachers at Sophie's school because the have "peace" day December 1; who knew? I had some Christmas shirts left over from last year that needed a little embelishing with bows and buttons and bells and then they needed matching pants with ruffles, so those were a big hit and also little girl hair clips.



1 comment:

  1. snow boots, are you serious.... also, my purse is sort of coming apart. If I send it to you with my check, will you see if you can fix it up for me? I was thinking maybe some sort of binding or something where it's separating. You'll see when you get it. I LOVE it and want to keep carrying it, it's just where the burlap has come apart a little.

    I can't wait to get my necklace! :)

    Okay, so that is adorable what you did with the pants and the "new and improved" shirts. You're amazing! I love you! And I really really miss you!

    ReplyDelete