Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm feeling CREATIVE







bonus room- ALL this in my little craft room







craft room -painted, clean and still cluttered; but manageable!


I am soooo excited! Many of you know we've been living in our house about a year and a half and I have a craft room that is under the eaves of the house. I collect and start a lot of crafts, so I have a ton of stuff! I love fabric and I have books & a steamer and a clothes rack and an iron body form; it's a lot. Unfortunately, when we moved in this room had not been used by the previous owners except for storage and the walls were builder white and dirty. I moved in and piled my stuff. Well, since my sewing machine has been out of commision this week I decided to paint my craft room and tidy things up a bit. I painted two walls apple green and two walls blue and then the small ceiling strip is yellow. It turned out so cute and now I'm feeling really creative; watch out! I had to move everything out of my room to paint it and I realized how much stuff I really have. I could supply crafts for my entire brownie troop for years! I hate to throw anything away because I never know when I might need it and I might want to do a new craft and I'd hate to go back out and buy the stuff again. So, I keep it. Anyway, I moved everything out of my craft room and into our bonus room and it totally filled it up. I never knew I could get so much stuff in such a little space! My craft room looks great; it's still cluttered, but I can't get rid of anything else. My walls are clean and I feel very creative; I need my sewing machine! I've got 4 orders to complete for next week and am going a little crazy waiting for my sewing machine. Here are the pics of my bonus room with all my stuff and my craft room after it's done.


1 comment:

  1. so cute.... i love it... now you are all set to complete more of my "wish list" :)

    ReplyDelete