Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the store is finally open!


Well, if any of you have gone on to my store I'm sure you noticed that it was a little bare and that was totally my fault! You see, because I've been busy sewing shirts & purses, making necklaces & earrings for the store that are carrying my things I haven't been keeping up with my online store. It's always on my list to do, but my list is longer than my week! And, this week was going to be no different than all my other weeks of things to do, but I was forced to get MOST of the things on my list done other than sewing. MY MACHINE BROKE and is in the sewing machine garage somewhere?! It's really been an adjustment not to be able to sew, but I've been able to exercise this week (went for a walk and tae kwon do), got some patterns cut for when I can sew and most importantly added some things to my online store! I'm even thinking of going to Silo Studios Thursday - to get more inspiration! My friend, Ondrea, gave me a great idea of hair clips and I've been making those a couple weeks (just to add to the purses, shirts, earrings, & necklaces) and then she gave me another great idea that I've been working on, too. I need to find somewhere that I can get inexpensive sheet metal in small sizes! Ondrea is turning into my marketing manager.


I am definitely going to do a better job of posting my things for sale on my online store. I met with someone last week who is going to help me out and sew for me in her spare time. I'm really excited about this; hope it works out!


thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment