Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friends

Today I got to get together with some friends and pray and laugh and cry. It was amazing; I've known these women for years and one I just met today. We talked about what was on our heart and it was powerful. I'm so thankful for this group of women. Who would've thought that our casual friendship would spin into something so strong. I'm encouraged by these women and our openness with one another; something rare in Williamson County. A place where life is about money, large homes and keeping busy racing to the next event to see and be seen. There's something so powerful about a group of people praying for one another and I so look forward to see what God does with it. As I mentioned in the group; I'm humbled that I was even included in this group. I am not great at praying, but I know it's not about the prayer and more about my heart. I know there are no mistakes and this was a divine appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment